🥕🥒🥦Adventures of a Vegan Vamp by Cate Lawley 🥕🥒🥦

Adventures of a Vegan Vamp (Vegan Vamp #1)Adventures of a Vegan Vamp by Cate Lawley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The title intrigued me enough to ask a few questions (What would a vegan vamp eat? Just vegans? Vegetarians? Etc.) and like any inquiring mind, I decided I wanted answers to my questions.

It turned out that I got hooked a few pages in.

via GIPHY

So after going out drinking with her co-workers, Mallory Andrews wakes up dead (Or rather undead) with no memory of the previous days and some pretty odd quirks to boot. She goes to the doctor to find out what could be the issue and finds out that she is a vampire.

I enjoyed the humorous tone in which the work was written. It kept with the spirit of the work that you knew you were going to get based on the title.

Mallory was awesome as was Alex and Wembly.

via GIPHY

Overall, this was fun and funny interpretation of traditional vampire-based tales with a touch of modern flair.

If you like vampire stories and you’re looking for something a little different in that category, check this out.


View all my reviews

Comments