Book Review: For The Lover of Stories, A Collections of Stories by Charlie Avinash Nicholas

For the Love of Stories: From For the Love of Stories: From "Nicéphore" to "Is This the Finale?" by Charles Avinash Nicholas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

via GIPHY

What did I like?
I always love reading collections of stories. What’s not to love about multiple short reads, especially when you’re a book lover like myself? Each story is entertaining and relatively quick. While they could pass as individual stories, I think each one connects to the next to create one pretty well-done tale.

via GIPHY



What I didn’t like?
Because there were so many stories altogether at once, it was a little hard to keep track of who was who, but it wasn’t too difficult to the point where I lost interest.

Overall?
An entertaining and interesting collection of stories

via GIPHY



View all my reviews

Comments