BOOK REVIEW: Her Hidden Past (Rosemary Run, #2)

Her Hidden Past (Rosemary Run, #2)

Her Hidden Past by Kelly Utt
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

What I liked?

The entire series looked intriguing so I got it courtesy of BookBub. I had already read the previous books and this one, at the start, genuinely seemed like a decent premise and there was some promise at the beginning.

via GIPHY

 



What I didn’t like?
With the exception of Max (the only child in the story) there is not one single likeable person. Mostly because no one seemed real. They were all characters, not people. Situations and reactions happened with no other explanation besides “the writer wanted it to happen.” Every situation, including the wrap up, was just plain contrived.

via GIPHY



Overall?
I did not enjoy this story, but I have a couple more books in the series to finish so I'm hoping that there's a payoff.

via GIPHY



View all my reviews

Comments