Audiobook Review ~ A Deadly Affair by Agatha Christie

A Deadly AffairA Deadly Affair by Agatha Christie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Deadly Affair by Agatha Christie (Audiobook From Audible)

What I liked?

I’m a huge Agatha Christie Fan so this compilation of stories was a natural choice to add to my collection as these were all new to me. The stories were read by Judith Boyd, David Suchet (the best Poirot ever, in my opinion), Hugh Fraser (Hastings :)), and Joan Hickson. First off, the voices of Poirot and Hastings added authenticity to the Poirot-centered shorts.


via GIPHY

What I didn’t like?

I’m not sure that I can call this something that I don’t like, but the stories didn’t seem to be very “love-centered” in a traditional sense. Then again, I didn’t expect it to. The stories showed more of the darker, mysterious side of love.

via GIPHY

Overall?

The stories were well done and I was glad to be introduced to these stories. 5 out of 5 stars.

via GIPHY



View all my reviews

Comments