🚸🚸Review: Snobbity Snowman by Maria Bardyukova and Quiet Riley, Jr. 🚸🚸

Snobbity SnowmanSnobbity Snowman by Maria Bardyukova
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I first off loved the illustrations. It was all beautiful and bright and would definitely draw the attention of any child reading it or being read to.

Second, the story was pretty cute and the messages of helping others and ones perception of who they are individually and what they can do for others was great and clearly shown and could easily be understood.

via GIPHY



There wasn’t a single thing I didn’t like about it. It would be something that I’d read to any young kids I know.


via GIPHY

So if you have little kids and you’re looking for some books to get them interested in reading, this would be a good choice of reads to add to your collection. It’s snobbulously adorable (That’s going to be my phrase now. Whether you like it or you don’t, you can thank this book for it)



I believe these authors, if they haven’t done so already, will be soon taking the children’s book world by storm.
via GIPHY


View all my reviews

Comments