🎧🎧Audiobook Review: Indiana Belle by John A. Heldt; Narrated by Chaz Allen 🎧🎧

Indiana Belle (American Journey, #3)Indiana Belle by John A. Heldt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

via GIPHY
What I liked about the book?

I haven’t read much historical fiction and I’m not the biggest fan of time travel stories, but this book caught my interest and helped to open my mind up a bit more in this regard. It melded time travel and murder in the 20s. Very intriguing. It flowed very well between the time periods (2017 to 1925) and didn’t seem at all clunky as some tales of time travel do.


Despite the fact that this book is the third in a series, I could easily follow what was helping and where the author was taking me.

Furthermore, Chaz Allen, the narrator, really brought the story to life. He was the perfect choices in bring the story to audio.

via GIPHY
What I didn’t like?

The wrap-up, which I will not give away, seemed much to clean for a story centered on travel. I expected a lot more consequence for a journey so far into the past.

Overall

Indiana Belle isn’t perfect but if you’re looking for a spooky and mysterious story this Halloween or at any time of the year, I would recommend it.

John A. Helt's Indiana Belle is definitely lit :)
via GIPHY

Check out the book/author at the following links:
Twitter
Website
Audible Link


View all my reviews

Comments