Review: What All Atheists Must Know by John Edwin

What All Atheist Must KnowWhat All Atheist Must Know by John Edwin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

What I liked?

The title is definitely intriguing enough to make you want to pick it up.

What I didn’t?

It was overwrought with scripture as evidence. I’m a Christian and I have no problem with scripture (beyond people using it to serve their own agendas), but if its all you are going to use to make a case to those who may not have your belief (and therefore probably haven’t read the Bible), you’re not going to get your point across. This may have well been a book for other Christians to read.

Overall…

I have to give this a “thirsty.” The book would have benefited from a variety of presented evidences from fields others than those of a theological nature.


View all my reviews

Comments