#Audiobook Review: Angel of a Madman by Ricky Dragoni, Narrated by Steve Castello

The Angel of a Madman

The Angel of a Madman by Ricky Dragoni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did I like about Angel of a Madman by Ricky Dragoni?

First of all, I listened to the audiobook of this title narrated by Steve Castello, so I'm going to comment on the narration as well as the book itself. Ricky Dragoni and Steve Castello are an amazing pair. The writing itself was already full of life. The narration just built on what was already there.

 Secondly, I enjoyed the characters of both Gabriel and Bracket. These are two men with their own demons and their own ways of working through them. They have their own "madness" and thus a method to their survival of it. Yet, it is not their own personal methods that assist them in dealing with their issues. It is, in fact, the unlikely friendship that comes about that sets them along the journey to healing.

What I didn't like about the audiobook?

Other than the emotional tears I cried while listening, there wasn't anything I didn't enjoy. Although when the end did come, I wanted more.

Overall Rating:

The Angel of a Madman is the ultimate lesson of love and friendship. It makes you, the reader, think about who you are as a person, and, even in challenges, how you love and care for others, which is a very timely lesson. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

View all my reviews

Comments