Audiobook Review: 13 Days to Die by Matt Miksa

 

13 Days to Die

13 Days to Die by Matt Miksa
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

What did I like?
There are a number of things that I enjoyed about this novel. For one, this was very obviously heavily researched as the details are impeccable and add an even more authentic touch to a thrilling story that is very timely.
Furthermore, this audiobook is read by one of my favorite narrators, Noah Michael Levine, so naturally, I had to give this a listen. 



via GIPHY

What I didn’t like?

There were a number of interesting characters, but there were some that I felt like the story could have worked better without them. For instance, there wasn't much to the POTUS character. He seemed generic and he didn't add much to the story; just a little commentary over things that the reader already knows. With or without him, in my opinion, the story would remain unchanged. 



via GIPHY

Overall?
If you like political thrillers or books in general that get your heart pounding even if they don't necessarily fit into one specific genre, I think you'll enjoy this one.

View all my reviews

Comments