Audiobook Review: Eyes Deep by Tim Marquitz

 

Eyes Deep (Clandestine Daze, #0.5)Eyes Deep by Tim Marquitz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

via GIPHY


What did I like?
Right at the beginning, I was hooked as the main character demonstrates his ability to take on other identities in the literal sense. Did not see that coming.
I haven't read a large number of stories in this genre, but I have to admit I was intrigued by the first scene and am looking forward to reading more.

On top of that, this was a shorter story than a full-length novel. I wasn't quite sure if the author could pack so much punch into a short without overwhelming the reader with information, but I was proven wrong. The author doesn't just share this world, but lets the reader experience it.

via GIPHY



What I didn't like?
The ending felt a little abrupt. I know it's a short, but it didn’t feel like there was a natural cut-off.

Overall?
If you’re new (or semi-new) to Urban Fantasy as I am and enjoy experiencing the world you're reading about, I think you might want to give this read.

via GIPHY



View all my reviews

Comments