#GuestPost -- Why I Write About Dead People By Michael Phillip Cash

 

 

 

Why I Write About Dead People

By Michael Phillip Cash

 


 

 


As the author of several paranormal and horror books, I’m often asked why I write about dead people. 

 

The answer is very simple. I’m fascinated with the afterlife.

 

 I love the idea that energy never dies and we are immortal beings having a human experience. 

 

I’m not alone here. There’s a ton of evidence to be found on the subject. 

 

Studies show that a high percentage of people do believe in some form of an afterlife – some reports 

 

even estimate a whopping 82% of Americans believe that there’s something more waiting for us after 

 

we die. 


Speaking for myself, I can certainly say there have been times when I’ve felt this infiniteness. 

 

This makes me believe that life isn’t over after our heart stops beating. 

 

I believe we were created by something that is beyond the scope of our imagination, 

 

something bigger than the word God. 


This is why I write about dead people. 

 

That and the fact that they seem to be much more fascinating than most people living on earth.



Michael Phillip Cash is the author of the four-book series A Haunting on Long Island. 

 

Readers can connect with Michael on his website and Facebook. 




Comments

Popular Posts