My Latest #Netflix Binge: YOU

 My Latest Netflix Binge by QueenJReads

Welcome back to the blog.

Yes, I know YOU has been out for a few years now.

I reviewed the series of books by Caroline Kepnes awhile ago, but I only just finished watching up to the end of Season 3.

I did start with Season 1 when it came out on Lifetime, but I ended up losing interest (mostly due to Beck).

But I was watching one of Alex Meyers’ youtube videos about it (I’ve became a fan recently) and it regenerated my interested in the show.

Having said that, after finishing the series up to this point, I have to say I was definitely missing out. I thoroughly enjoyed the show and I am waiting (not so patiently) for the show to return with Season 4.

One of the things that I enjoyed about this show was the depth to each of the characters, from Love and Joe to Sherry and Cary.

People that I started off not liking so much actually turned out to be some of my favorites of the series. Speaking of which, I had some strong feelings about Sherry and Cary when they were first introduced.

To say the least, I didn’t like them at all and wanted them to just disappear like so many other characters had previously.

Then, as I got further into the series, I saw the evolving of the two of them, both as individuals and together.

So I am very much looking forward to Season 4 and I’m thinking of picking up any books in the series that I don’t currently have.

Have you read the YOU books by Caroline Kepnes? If so, which one is your favorite?


Comments