My Writing Playlist by Queen J

 My Writing Playlist

Welcome back to the blog!

If you’re like me, there are many times when you need a soundtrack with which to work.
Especially when it comes to writing.

I don’t know why, but writing to good music really gets my fingers flying across the keyboard, even when I don’t know what to say.

Half of the time, the words and ideas that I’m writing while drafting (even while the music is going) don’t make any sense.

And, in the event when I don’t know what I want to say in any writing that I am currently working on, I still get the general direction I want to go down on paper, which can be shaped later.

I don’t remember at the moment who said it, but its true: “You can edit a bad page. You can’t edit a blank page.”

Like many people, I like all different types of music from Tupac to Bach so it’s hard to keep my writing playlist small. My taste in music is all over the place.

If you’re struggling to get going on your latest writing project, I’ve added my own personal writing playlist here. Feel free to pick which songs you like the best and either add them to your own list or (if you don’t have one already) get your own personal writing playlist started.







What are some of your favorite songs to write while listening to?
Do you have a specific genre of music that you like to listen to or do you have multiple types of music that you like to listen to while you’re working on your latest writing project(s)?

Comments

Popular Posts