Updates: On The Next Episode of The 100Lit Podcast Plus What I'm Currently Reading

 Updates: On The Next Episode of The 100Lit Podcast Plus What I’m Currently Reading

So, if you’ve been checking out The 100Lit Podcast on Anchor, I really appreciate you and thank you so much for your support.

I’ve changed up the format from book review (Don’t worry. I still review books on the blog and update you on what I’m reading) to something that resembles more of a book radio.

Authors (or their narrators) can read their samples of their work (either something that is complete or a work in progress), allowing readers to get a taste of a book that might not have otherwise learned about.

This coming episode, I’ll be featuring my own work, Wicked In Rhyme, the first book in a series of middle grade books. The series centers around Inez Finley, a ten-year-old African-American girl living in the fictional seaside town of Bear Valley, Rhode Island who “dreams” the future, a gift that isn’t new to her family line.

The book and the entire series features a black cast living in said fictional town.

If you like cozy mysteries and/or diverse books, then I suggest you give this episode a listen and let me know what you think.

In addition to the podcast episode that I’m prepping, among the books I’m currently reading is the fourth book in the Rosemary Run series by Kelly Utt; Her Darkest Hour.

If you want to see my thoughts on the previous books in the Rosemary Run series, you can see them here.

You can also check out some other books that I’m reading here. If you have any suggestions on what I should read next, I’m all ears.

That’s all for now. Have a great day!

-Queen J


Comments